To reserve tickets for your group contact our Group Sales Department:(978)934-5751
or e-mail email@example.com
The Group Sales Department at the Lowell Memorial Auditorium was designed with you, the group leader, in mind. Through our group sales department, you can order fifteen (15) or more tickets for your favorite shows and receive great discounts and reserve tickets before they go on sale to the public! Attend magnificent Broadway musicals, fun-filled family stage shows, action-packed sporting events and world-class concerts with your group. And it all can be arranged with just one phone call!
GROUP SALES BENEFITS
The benefits associated with purchasing your tickets via group sales are numerous.
• Receive great discounts on select shows
• Pay only for the seats you use
• All your group’s seats will be together
• Flexible payment plans are available for school groups and non-profits
• Reserve tickets before they go on sale to the public
• Never wait in line at the Box Office
• Receive VIP treatment
What could be better? Becoming a Lowell Memorial Auditorium Group Sales Customer opens doors for you and your group to an exciting world of entertainment at one of New England’s most historic venues with ease, simplicity and comfort. Our intimate size assures you that there is not a bad seat in the house.
The Lowell Memorial Auditorium is THE place for your group outings. Our group sales department can assist you with pre or post-event parties and events. Ask a group sales representative about the Lowell Memorial Auditorium’s on-site function rooms and catering.
Here’s how easily group sales works for you:
• Call our group sales department to place your order (reserve tickets as far in advance of the event as you can – the best seats are on a first-come, first-serve basis)
• Submit a non-refundable 50% deposit within 2 weeks of your reservation
• Receive confirmation via mail which highlights your order and shows your seat location.
• At the time of final payment, tickets will be issued to you
GROUP SALES MARKETING ASSISTANCE
The Lowell Memorial Auditorium group sales staff is here to help you sell your event within your organization. Should you need event posters, fliers or any other collateral materials to assist your sales, please let us know. We all want you to experience a successful, productive, and fun-filled event!
GROUP SALES FUNDRAISING
Group Sales is a great and fun way to raise funds for your non-profit organization. Please contact our groups sales department to find our how your organization could benefit by selling tickets through our group sales program. Tickets are a fun way to raise money, and there is function room space available to hold a pre-show reception. Some groups hold a silent auction at their reception to raise even more money. Many groups have raised thousands of dollars in just one night!