The Lowell Memorial Auditorium is an indoor facility located in downtown Lowell, Massachusetts on Merrimack Street. An ideal venue for concerts:family shows, conferences, conventions, trade shows, corporate seminars and much more. The 2,800 seat venue was constructed in 1922 by the architectural firm of Blackall, Clapp & Whittemore.
Global Spectrum, was selected as the facility management and marketing firm for the Lowell Memorial Auditorium. Global Spectrum, a subsidiary of Comcast-Spectacor, is the fastest growing firm in the public assembly facility management field with more than 120 facilities throughout the United States and Canada. The Philadelphia based company is part of one of the world’s largest sports and entertainment companies, Comcast-Spectacor, which owns the Philadelphia Flyers of the National Hockey League, Flyers Skate Zone, a series of community ice skating rinks, Ovations Food Services; a food and beverage services provider, New Era Tickets; a full-service ticketing product, Front Row Marketing Services; a commercial rights sales company, and Paciolan; the leading provider of venue establishment ticketing, fundraising and marketing technology solutions.
Outside Food and Drink Policy
The Lowell Memorial Auditorium has a no outside food or drink policy. There are concession stands within the venue that offer food and drinks for each event.
The Lowell Memorial Auditorium offers the below items in addition to other menu options.
Cesar Salads with Chicken
Mac and Cheese
Search Policy and Prohibited Items
A Full Search consists of the following: the guest being asked to open any coats, bag or containers of any type and also being physically patted down or screened with a metal detector. If contraband is detected, the guest will be asked to dispose of the item(s) prior to entering the building. Guests may be turned over to the Lowell Police if item(s) of an illegal nature are discovered.
Purses, diaper bags, and other small personal bags are allowed, but will be inspected at all entrances. No storage or check-in area will be provided for items not permitted inside the arena. Items confiscated at the entrance will not be returned.
The following items are not permitted inside the center:
• No professional cameras
• No audio/video recording devices
• Any gifts or packages should be returned to the sender/patron
• We need to stress that bags (backpacks/sling backs, oversized bags, luggage, duffle bags) are prohibited/ Purse deemed larger than 4×6” will not be permitted.
• Large bags, backpacks, duffle bags or boxes
• Food or beverages
• Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
• Video cameras or audio recorders (in most instances)
• Laser pens or laser products
• Noise making devices (horns, whistles, etc.)
• Projectiles (including beach balls and frisbees)
• Oversized signs (larger than 2′ x 3′)
• Cigarettes and lighters
• Heeleys, skateboards or skates
• Sticks or poles
• Spiked necklaces and belts or pins of any kind
• Illegal substances or alcohol
• Knives, guns, chains or clubs
• Weapons of any kind or any kind of item that could be construed as a weapon
• Any other item deemed unacceptable by Management
DISCLAIMER: Each show has certain standards and requirements that need to be met in order for the event to take place, therefore policies and requirements are subject to change based on the specific details of each event. These changes can take place at anytime leading up to an event and are subject to change without notice.